Amanda J. Matchett practices in the area of intellectual property with a focus on trademark, copyright and technology transactions. Amanda has local and international experience in the food, manufacturing, technology and healthcare industries.
Before joining Larkin Hoffman as an attorney, Amanda worked for Fairview Health Services and served as general counsel for Davisco Foods International, Inc.
- Negotiated enterprise-wide technology agreements for managed print services, electronic health records, and human resources software.
- Drafted and negotiated letter of intent and associated contracts for the migration and integration of two healthcare organizations’ data centers.
- Negotiated master service agreement and software agreement for group purchasing organization.
- Minnesota, 2016
- Missouri, 2011
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, MI; 2011, J.D. cum laude
- National Secretary, National Black Law Students Association
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA; 2008, B.S. Marketing and International Business
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Human Rights Committee Chair
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Kappa Delta Alumnae Association