Andrew D. Moran represents and advises businesses in commercial litigation and employment law matters. He has litigated cases in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration. Andrew focuses on the defense of employment-related disputes, as well as counseling both businesses and individuals on disputes over non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, confidential information, trade secret disputes, and a variety of contract and tort-related disputes. Andrew also counsels clients on a broad range of labor and employment law matters.
- Successfully defended a client against breach of contract and veil-piercing claims at trial.
- Successfully prosecuted contract-based claims at trial.
- Successfully defended corporate employers in courts, arbitration and administrative tribunals against a variety of employment discrimination, harassment, and other employment-related claims.
- Obtained preliminary injunctive relief enforcing non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements against former employees.
- Defended former employees against companies seeking to enforce non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements.
- Arbitrated a variety of union and employee grievances arising under collective bargaining agreements.
Labor and Employment Counseling
- Drafted and negotiated employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, separation agreements, non-competition agreements, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements.
- Drafted and advised on a broad range of employment policies and employee handbooks.
- Advised clients on compliance with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
- Advised clients on a broad range of hiring, discipline, discharge, investigation, wage and hour, compensation, leave, and other personnel and employee-relations issues.
View All Related Experience
Professional Associations & Memberships