Nic S. Puechner is a litigator who represents business owners, organizations, and private clients in litigation and business matters by providing focused solutions tailored to their individual needs. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation and employment law.
Before joining Larkin Hoffman, Nic served as a judicial clerk for the honorable Jill Flaskamp Halbrooks at the Minnesota Court of Appeals. While in law school, he clerked both here at Larkin Hoffman and for the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office.
While working for Larkin Hoffman as a summer associate, Nic helped Andrew Moran to defend a client against breach of contract and piercing the corporate veil claims. The Larkin Hoffman team also pursued counterclaims against the opposing party. After an eight-day jury trial, Larkin Hoffman obtained a highly favorable verdict for its client under which the opposing party recovered a mere fraction of the damages it sought.
View All Related Experience
- Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2016
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN; J.D., summa cum laude
- Executive Editor, William Mitchell Law Review
- Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC, 1992 B.A., Literature, summa cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association, board of directors 2015-2017