Craig J. Lervick is an intellectual property attorney who assists technology companies in many of their business activities. He has extensive experience representing clients in patent prosecution and advising on patent issues in the United States and throughout the world, helping businesses to develop and manage a patent portfolio that will complement their business activities. Craig also provides assistance in product design and development, helping clients to minimize infringement risks when coming up with new and/or improved products. He has dealt with issues in many technology areas, including mechanical devices, electrical/electronic devices, software, business methods, medical devices and manufacturing. Craig also advises his clients on patent and technology-related disputes.
- Prepared and prosecuted hundreds of patents in the United States and foreign jurisdictions.
- Helped many clients to strategically maintain patent portfolios throughout the world.
- Involved in multiple disputes involving technology issues, including out-of-court resolution, mediation and trial.
- Member of trial team in two successful jury trials and related appeals involving patent infringement.
- Drafted agreements for technology companies covering necessary licenses, distribution, confidentiality, employment, supply and joint development.
- Counseled clients on a wide array of issues involving intellectual property and other issues unique to technology companies, including employment, ownership, international trade and advertising.
View All Related Experience
Professional Associations & Memberships