Paul J. Linstroth represents business entities and their owners and executives on a wide range of commercial issues, from tax-related matters to complex business transactions. With more than 30 years of experience, Paul has a unique understanding of the opportunities and challenges presented in planning and structuring business, tax, and financial transactions. He has deep experience in tax matters related to structuring mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, and the taxation of real estate transactions.
- $1.5 billion sale of retail business.
- $1 billion complex sale of communications business consisting of numerous affiliated entities.
- Sale of manufacturing business for $220 million.
- Joint venture/debt and equity restructuring transaction for international franchisor valued at $280 million.
- Reverse merger acquisition of $40 million broadcasting business.
- Numerous financing, taxable tax-deferred mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations for closely-held corporations.
- Numerous tax-deferred like-kind exchanges of real estate and personal property.
View All Related Experience
Professional Associations & Memberships
- 11 Larkin Hoffman Attorneys Recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2018; Chuck Modell Named Franchise Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- 25 Larkin Hoffman Attorneys Named 2017 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- 10 Larkin Hoffman Attorneys Honored as Best Lawyers in America® 2017; Paul Linstroth Named Tax Law "Lawyer of the Year"