Rob A. Stefonowicz is a litigator with a broad range of experience in state and federal court. He advises clients on business, real estate, land use and construction-related disputes. His clients include contractors, design professionals, developers, business owners and property owners. Rob also has extensive experience representing property owners in condemnation, property tax and special assessment matters. He has served as chair of the Eminent Domain Section of the Hennepin County Bar Association, Minnesota’s largest district bar association.
View All Related Experience
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Minnetonka Boys Basketball Association, Board President
- Larkin Hoffman Bike MS 150 Team Member
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN, 1999 J.D.
- Associate, Hamline Law Review
- Associate, Hamline Journal of Public Law & Policy
- North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND, 1996 B.S.
- Super Lawyer,® Super Lawyers magazine, 2014-2015
- Rising Star,® Super Lawyers magazine, 2005-2009
Prior Professional Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Timothy J. McManus, First Judicial District, Minnesota
- Law Clerk, United States Attorney's Office, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Construction and Litigation Forums
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Past Chair, Eminent Domain Section
- Minnesota Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota Eminent Domain Civil Jury Instructions Committee