Ryan N. Boe represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions and real estate development, including acquisitions, leasing, financing and related land-use and governmental approval issues. He has deep experience dealing with complex commercial development issues. Before joining Larkin Hoffman in 2005, Ryan had a successful real estate practice in South Dakota and Nebraska. His background and practice experience in neighboring states provides him with a unique perspective in dealing with a large variety of real estate issues.
Acquisition and Development
- Senior housing. Acquisition and finance counsel to senior housing client in $50 million redevelopment of an aging shopping center.
- Home builders. Acquisition counsel for multiple national homebuilders in purchasing real property for residential development.
- Outlet mall developer. Acquisition and finance counsel to national outlet mall developer in acquisition and development of a $105 million outlet mall in the Twin Cities.
- Family-owned property. Lead counsel for development and sale of a large tract of family owned property for commercial and residential development.
- Residential. Acquisition counsel to residential developer in acquisition of real property and formation of common interest communities and homeowner associations.
- College. Acquisition counsel for local college in purchasing and leasing transactions.
- Liquor store franchisor. Leasing and acquisition counsel for local liquor store franchisor in all aspects of its real estate and leasing acquisitions.
- Industrial chemical manufacturer. Leasing counsel for large industrial chemical manufacturer and distributor in the Twin Cities.
- Regional mall. Finance and acquisition counsel to large regional mall complex with respect to the development of multiple hotel, office and retail expansions totaling over $200 million dollars.
- National housing developer. Finance counsel to national multifamily housing developer in $24 million apartment construction loan.
View All Related Experience
Professional Associations & Memberships