Emily focuses her practice on all aspects of corporate law. She assists her clients with corporate formations, mergers, acquisitions, and general corporate advice. Emily counsels entrepreneurs and business owners in a variety of industries.
While in law school, Emily served as the Lead Note and Comment Editor for the Minnesota Journal of International Law and completed the Business Law Concentration.
- Tubman Safety Project, Volunteer Attorney, Oct. 2017-present
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN; 2017, J.D., Shapira Roseoff Scholarship
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT; 2007, B.A., International Studies
Prior Professional Experience
- Summer Fellow, Judge Donovan W. Frank, U.S. District Judge, District of Minnesota, 2015
- Summer Associate, Larkin Hoffman, 2016