Victoria M. Dutcher focuses her practice on all aspects of real estate and land use law. She counsels commercial and residential landlords and tenants, corporations, homeowners and contractors in various real estate transactions and construction-related matters. Victoria also works with developers, cities, and homeowners on zoning, regulatory, and municipal matters.
Prior to attending law school, Victoria served as an AmeriCorps member with a Twin Cities based non-profit organization. She also lived and taught in South Korea and Northern Thailand. While in law school, Victoria clerked for both the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office and Larkin Hoffman.
- Minnesota, 2017
Board Appointments and Fellowships
- Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul Board of Directors (2017-present)
- Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul Foundation Board of Directors (2017- present)
- AK Connection Board of Directors (2017- present)
- Benjamin B. Ferencz Fellow in Human Rights and Law (2014-2017)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, MN; 2017, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota- Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN; 2010, B.A., summa cum laude
Prior Professional Experience
- Law Clerk, Larkin Hoffman
- Student Certified Attorney, Ramsey County Attorney’s Office