Dayle Nolan is a trusted business advisor who counsels clients to manage risk strategically and avoid protracted litigation. She has a strong track record for integrity, responsiveness, ingenuity, pragmatism, and client satisfaction. She has more than 37 years of labor and employment and business counseling and litigation experience representing and advising businesses in many states in all aspects of employment, labor, and business matters. She has advised on wage-and-hour laws, family leave laws, all types of discrimination, compliance, OSHA, non-competition agreements, harassment, shareholder disputes, independent contractor issues, and countless human resource and personnel issues including handling employee/management training and drafting, reviewing, and interpreting contracts.
- Acts as outside general counsel for several Midwest businesses.
- Counsels and advises executives and professionals going into and coming out of employment regarding compensation and non-compete agreements.
- Counsels and advises hundreds of businesses, large and small, on policies, training, wage & hour matters, employee benefits, executive compensation, noncompete agreements, and harassment.
- Shareholder dispute litigation.
- Lead counsel in more than 100 litigation cases in Minnesota and Wisconsin federal and state courts and the United States courts of appeals for the 7th and 8th circuits.
- Defended businesses in numerous state and federal agency discrimination charges and wage & hour claims, including before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Minnesota Department of Human Rights, Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, U.S. Department of Labor, and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
View All Related Experience
Professional Associations & Memberships