Inga K. Schuchard advises clients on resolving many types of disputes, including breach of contract disputes, leasing and property disputes, negligence claims, and business claims. Inga also represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction-related disputes. In addition to her work at Larkin Hoffman, Inga is a volunteer attorney with the Tubman Safety Project, where she provides pro bono representation for victims of domestic abuse as they seek protective orders.
Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Represented homeowner in dispute with townhome association concerning change in association’s rental policy.
- Pursued property damage lawsuit for property owner.
- Represented client in lawsuit involving mechanic’s lien, building defects, and workmanship issues.
- Advised landlords and business tenants concerning termination of lease and obligations under lease.
- Represented homeowner in lawsuit concerning sale and partition of property.
- Enforced covenant not to compete with franchise client by pursuing preliminary injunction.
- Defended franchise client in action involving termination of business relationship.